VICE: The Real Walter White
HOLY CRAP THERE’S A REAL WALTER WHITE THAT COOKED THE BEST METH IN ALABAMA FOR TEN YEARS?!
Breaking Bad meme: relationships [1/??]"yeah, new zealand. i can get behind that. but i guess i’m good anywhere as long as it’s the two of us. but first, we gotta get clean. and not because anybody’s telling us to. we do this for us… right?"
- Breaking Bad ended right where it began.
- We almost didn’t see Walt in his iconic tighty-whities.
- Aaron Paul is a super-intense actor… even at the table read.
- It took hours in the makeup chair to become Walter White.
- Bryan Cranston can take a punch.
- Bob Odenkirk wasn’t a loyal viewer… even after he joined the show.
- Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul prepare in different ways.
- By the time Hank died, Dean Norris already had his next job lined up.
- Every cast member got a nice parting gift.
- It actually snows in Albuquerque!
- Aaron Paul is the best co-star ever.
- Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul read the final episode together.
- Yes, camera operators can cry, too.
- Uncle Jack’s hideout was as miserable as it looked.
- The final shot of “Breaking Bad” was a trick.
I added Stevia into my coffee for the first time and mmm!
TO DIE FOR.